PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site). We also keep information you send to us through our contact form.
Why do we need your data?
• For Legitimate Business Interest Only
• To provide further information on services we provide
• To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
David Fear Electrical Contractors Ltd, basis for collecting this information is:
• You consent to providing it to us
• David Fear Electrical Contractors Ltd need to use this to enter into a contract with you or to maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will we use?
• Contact telephone number and email address
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
David Fear Electrical Contractors Ltd employees will have access to your information when necessary to complete work on your behalf. We employ access controls in order to protect your data.
We may at times need to share your data with suppliers or freelancers. All of our suppliers, partners and freelancers are contractually bound to process your data in accordance with our own Privacy Policies.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
523 Gloucester Road, Horfield, Bristol, BST, BS7 8UG, United Kingdom